Your Digital Community Manager:
Hi guys - my name is Laura, originally from the amazing, beautiful Apulia in the South of Italy. I moved to London 12x years ago and have been living locally in Wimbledon for the past 10x years. I love to cook, travel the World seeing beautiful new places and to relax + focus through yoga. I look after the Wimbledon site, Wimbletech, and am here to help bring the local Community together and support the growth of the Wimbletech CIC project. Look forward to meeting you and showing you around our beautiful space 😉
Why join CIC Digital Network?
- Member Directory – search skills + services plus add your own
- Member Events – learn from others + share your own knowledge!
- Member Promotion – your news + services promoted for free 🚀
- Member Benefits – curated to improve your work / life balance
- Member Hub – chat, connect & collaborate with other Members
- Discounted Meeting & Event Space – discounted + free for Members
- 5x FREE DAY passes – work at any Physical site in the Network!* ☀️
5x FREE DAY passes - any site. A great alternative to the coffee shop and / or working from home - join us & others!
The XChange CIC - search and / or offer your skills + services to the Network - a great way to promote yourself, build relationships + grow your business.
CIC Member HubHub - ALL MEMBERS, ALL SITES + DIGITAL CONNECT, COLLABORATE + MORE!
MANAGE YOUR ACCOUNT, MEMBER DIRECTORY, BOOK SPACE & BENEFITS
What our members say:
I am a freelance Fashion Designer who joined Wimbletech about 20 months ago. I have been so impressed and overwhelmed by how friendly and inspiring the environment and community are, not just on our local site but across the wider network. It’s a great place to share skills, learn, grow and make some great like minded friends!
Nicola Victoria Hopkins – Technical Designer / Director at Bold Intimates.
Need to know more:
- WHAT IS A CIC?
- A CIC is a (Community Interest Company) - as a CIC, Wimbletech is somewhere between a for profit business and a charity. We exist primarily to deliver community-oriented goals ie.: to provide safe, affordable, local physical desk space for a range of startups + coworkers PLUS create a range of digital options that help bring startups, entrepreneurs, freelancers + local businesses together
- IS THERE A CONTRACT?
- We've kept it simple with no complicated contracts - pay to play - when you join, simply select your preferred payment term - monthly or annual - this is non-refundable so if any doubts jump on monthly + upgrade to annual if / when required :)
- HOW DO I PAY?
- Any monthly payments are collected via Chargebee, in advance for the month for which the payment relates.
- CAN I SWAP BETWEEN MONTHLY & ANNUAL PLANS?
- Of course - change from Monthly to Annual or the reverse at the end of your current period :)
- CAN I CHANGE TO A PHYSICAL SPACE MEMBERSHIP?
- Indeedy - to upgrade to Physical Membership, simply book at any of our affordable, safe, local Physical sites via your Member Portal :)