After this event you will understand how websites are designed, built and managed. You will get an idea of: How websites work - Key elements
After this event you will understand how websites are designed, built and managed.
You will get an idea of:
- How websites work – Key elements and terminology explained.
- Why you need a Website – The aim and purpose of having an online presence.
- Design and Content – The structure and ingredients of a successful website.
- Tools & Techniques – Enhancing and developing your website for maximum effect.
- Looking Good – Examples of good web design: “The good, the bad and the ugly”.
- Q & A
About the speaker:
Lisa Collins is the founder and director of Chelsie Elsie, a boutique website agency based in Chelsea. She is a digital marketing creative with a passion for coding and is frequently learning & up to date with latest tech trends skills and knowledge. She coaches at code bar and is the founder of the go to geek girl London wordpress community for women.
Lisa studied website design in 2000 and app design 2015. With a background and in fashion styling /PR and business she ran her own fashion agency business for 10 years, sourcing and marketing upcoming fashion brands, positioning them into retail and online stores.
Lisa is a Wordpress consultant, she runs Wordpress training courses, on how to build manage and run your own website.
(Monday) 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Kensington Central Library Lecture Theatre (Back of library, off from Campden Hill Road) 12 Phillimore Walk W8 7RX